Cosmetic Lip Tattoo: How Does it Work
Cosmetic lip tattoo gives a more refreshed, youthful look to the lips, restoring volume and pigment. It can enlarge and correct uneven lips and helps prevent lipstick from bleeding into the surrounding skin.
The most popular treatment for cosmetic lip tattoo is the ‘lip line and blend’, which outlines and defines the lip shape then blending colour from the lipline onto part of the lips, making the outline less obvious.
A soft pink or peach is popular for those wanting a natural look or a more dramatic colour can be used.
The procedure of needling the lip line during the tattooing has the added advantage of stimulating collagen resulting in naturally fuller, sexier lips.
- Adding volume and fullness to the lips
- Restoring youthful definition and shape to a fading lip
- Pale lips, sun damaged lips, uneven lips or lips that have lost the shape as a result of cold sores or injury
- Giving the smile back and helps to turn back the clock
- Balancing the lips and lifting the complexion